LASU Post Utme Form 2021: Is LASU Post UTME form out for 2021/2022? When will LASU Post UTME form 2021/2022 be released? Are these questions going through your mind, not to panic cause we have got you covered on this article. LASU post utme form for admission into the 2021/2022 academic session is out on sale.
The Authority of Lagos State University LASU is using this opportunity to inform all candidates that choose Lagos State University as there first preference choice and applied for admission into the undergraduate degree programmes for 2021/2022 academy session.
Lagos State University LASU Post UTME Form 2021/2022 Is Out on lasu.edu.ng, Apply Now
The institution is using this medium to inform such candidates to upload their required information for the Screening Exercise on LASU admission portal www.lasu.edu.ng.
Without futher ado, let’s discuss about LASU Post UTME eligibility, procedures, how to apply and other guidelines to follow:
Courses Offered In Lagos State University
Lagos State University as various Accredited Courses Approved by the National Universities Commission (NUC), Nigeria, so if you want to change your course and you are confused about the list of courses offered in LASU follow here => Lagos State University Courses Offered.
Lagos State University Cut Off Mark
Lagos State University general UTME cut off mark is 190 but there are some courses that require more than 190 like Medicine, Law and so on, follow the link below to view the full list of Lasu cut off mark: => Lagos State University JAMB and Departmental cut off mark for all courses
How Much Is LASU Post Utme Form
LASU Post UTME Registration form is N2,000(Two thousand naira) only. However, candidates should pay a non-refundable sum of N2,000.00 (Two thousand naira) only (Excluding Bank and Admission status checking) via the University portals.
Lagos State University Post UTME 2021/2022 Eligibility
- Candidates who have chosen Lagos State University as their First Choice Institution in the 2018 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME), and have scored a minimum of 190 marks are eligible to participate in the Online Admission Screening Exercise. In addition, Candidates must be at least 16 years of age, by 1st October, 2018.
- ALL Pre Degree Studies (PDS) students who have successfully completed their studies and wish to be considered for admission into Lagos State University in the 2018/2020 Academic Session, who must have chosen Lagos State University as their First Choice institution in the 2018 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME), and have scored a minimum of 190 marks are eligible to participate in the Online Admission Screening Exercise.
- ALL Direct Entry (200 Level) Candidates, including LASU Foundation (JUPEB), who wish to be considered for admission into Lagos State University for the 2018/2020 Academic Session, who must have obtained Direct Entry Form from JAMB are also eligible and must apply for the Screening Exercise.
- Candidates of Lagos State Origin, for 100 & 200 Levels who have proved their claims before the Independent Indigeneship Verification Committee (lIVC) set up by the Lagos State University must fill in their IIVC Code on the Screening Portal.
How To Apply For Lagos State University LASU Post UTME Form
A. ONLINE PAYMENT
- Prospective Candidates will visit services.lidc.lasu.edu.ng/admissionscreening and select MAKE PAYMENT option in the drop down list at the top, to make the required non-refundable payment of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000:00) Screening Fee for the 2018/2020 LASU Admission Screening Exercise.
The Prospective Candidates would be required to submit the following:
- JAMB Registration Number
- Surname, First name, Middle name
- Email Address and Telephone Number (both must be active and personal to the applicant)
- Click on PROCEED
- On the next page, a TRANSACTION ID to be used for PAYMENT would be displayed. The Candidate should copy this TRANSACTION ID and proceed for PAYMENT at http://www.quickteller.com/lasu
- On http://www.quickteller.com/lasu page,
- Click on PAY
- Enter your email address, GSM number.
- Also enter the Transaction ID copied in step 3 above
- Proceed to enter details of your ATM card
- Click Process payment
- Print your Payment receipt. A transaction message will be sent to your email and GSM, hence the need to use your personal E-mail address and GSM number.
B. ONLINE REGISTRATION FOR ALL CANDIDATES
- After successful payment for LASU 2018/2020 Online Admission Screening Exercise, return to lasu.edu.ng and CLICK CONTINUE REGISTRATION button to print your Screening PIN.
- Use your JAMB Registration Number AND the printed Screening PIN to login to the LASU Online Screening Platform at https://services.lidc.lasu.edu.ng/admissionscreening for the screening after Selecting UTME or Direct Entry (DE) Button.
- Carefully fill in your personal details as required
- Upload passport photograph NOT MORE THAN 20KB (JPEG)
- Save and proceed
- Carefully enter your UTME details
- Scan and Upload UTME result slip NOT MORE THAN 20KB (PDF)
- Save and proceed
- Select number of O’ Level sitting(s)
- Scan and Upload O’ Level result slip(s) NOT MORE THAN 20KB (PDF)
- Save and proceed
- Input required O’ Level details
- Save and proceed
- Candidates must possess Five (5) O’ Level Credit Passes in subjects relevant to their desired course of study at not more than Two (2) sittings, except Medicine and Dentistry that require ONLY One (1) sitting.
- Candidates who wish to study any Engineering Course and wish to use Two (2) sitting of O’Level Results must possess Six (6) O’ Level Credit Passes in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, English Language, one Science subject and any other subject.
- Candidates with Awaiting Result status are also eligible to apply for the Screening Exercise.
- Credit Pass in English Language is compulsory for admission into all courses in Lagos State University.
- Candidates of Lagos State Origin who have proved their claims before the Independent Indigeneship Verification Committee (IIVC) MUST fill in their IIVC Code on the Screening Portal.
- Note that any examination taken after July 2018 is NOT ACCEPTABLE.
- Carefully preview all details supplied and CERTIFY that they are correct
- CHECK THE “I CERTIFY” BUTTON if you agree with all details as displayed in the Preview.
- By ticking the “I CERTIFY” Button, the Candidate confirms that the screening will be premised ONLY on the supplied information as the screening decision is final. If you do not agree to the stated terms you will not be permitted to go beyond this point.
- Click the “continue” button
- After submission, you will be redirected to the Screening Homepage
- Enter your UTME REGISTRATION NUMBER then click DOWNLOAD RESULT to generate your SCREENING
C. ONLINE SCREENING FOR ALL CANDIDATES
- The Screening of Candidate(s) will be based on Point Grading System, using the UTME Score and SSCE (or equivalent) Grades in Five (5) BEST RELEVANT subjects to Candidate’s Choice of Course
- The relevant subjects are obtainable from 2018 JAMB Brochure.
- Candidates are advised to visit JAMB website to study the O’ Level subject requirements for their Course of choice before participating in the Online Admission Screening.
- The Point Grading System is as follows:
|O’LEVEL SSCE (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB) GRADING POINTS|
|TOTAL OBTAINABLE||50 %|
Please Note: Candidates should know that both payment and registration/updating would last for Twenty Two  days, from Friday 27th July to Friday, 17th August, 2021 (12 midnight).
While it is a must that you must meet the required cutoff mark for your desired course in LASU before you will be offered admission into the university, it is also imperative to know that LASU considers other things. Below are the requirements for admission in LASU in 2021:
- Candidates must score up to the university’s general cutoff mark given by JAMB
- Candidates must have at least 5 credits in five essential subjects (including English language and Mathematics) before they will be offered admission.
- Candidates must have attained the age of 16 at the time admission was offered.
- UTME candidates must also take part in the university’s post UTME screening examination if it is conducted.
I hope I have answered your question, now please share with your loved ones and don’t forget to remind Us on how to Improve using the comment box below!